Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bring on the showers!

On January 7th my favorite ladies threw me the cutest baby shower.  I am so lucky to have these girls in my life.  They will all love Drew so much and be such a perfect support network for myself.  Thanks Amanda, Erin, Tessa, and Kristin.  You did a fantastic job. 

Food Table #1

Food Table #2 - Wish you could really see the cute cookies and mini cakes (which were delicious!)

Is this idea not so cute?

Tessa is trying to figure out the size of my pregnant belly

This cute owl pillow matches Drew's nursery!


I am going to love this Boppy!
Tessa is checking out her hostess gift

Jonathan's mom guessed the size of my belly exactly!

The winners of the game checking out their prize

Such a cute dress
Getting the right measurement



35 weeks pregnant and look at all those fantastic gifts!

Posing with my gifts

Erin and I

Pointing at my big belly

Jonathan and I

Comparing bellys

No comments:

Post a Comment