Monday, January 2, 2012

The Evolution of the Room

Jonathan has been working on getting Drew's room ready.  The room is ready thanks to help from some friends.  The furniture is not ready or in place but everything else is done.  Thanks to Dave, Amanda, and Dustin for all their help!

I really wish I had a before picture of this room so we could show how brown and full this room was. 

The bedding is so pink so we decided to paint the room yellow and green.

I requested the chair rail to break up the colors.



In the corner, you see the changing table that Jonathan & I found at a consignment sale months ago.

Dave and Amanda helped Jonathan paint the room while I was out of town.  It was a nice surprise to come home to.

Better look of the changing table

Dustin and Jonathan had a good time trying to figure out the chair rail.

A few mistakes and learning opportunities but it came out perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment