Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shower with Candi's Family

On January 21st, my mother, Valerie, and my bestest friend Amber through me an awesome shower at our home.  I was so excited for everyone to come and see the nursery (post of it in the near future).  The shower was such a great success.  Some of the highlights are seen below.
Val had this gorgeous cake made for the shower.  It was so beautiful and it tasted good too, which I was surprised by because so many pretty cakes taste like wax.
The food table.  Amylia Grace helped to ice the cupcakes.
One can never have enough diapers!
This is our first little healthcare pack for her!
My aunt Gail put her time an love into making this quilt
Check out the Georgia cheerleader outfit
Sweet Ansley bought a stuffed puppy for baby Drew
Thank you Anna and Terry for such a great Pack N Play
My mom put this very sentimental gift together for me.  In this box is the blanket I came home in, the outfit I came home in, and the bathing suit I wore as a baby.  There were also pictures to show me in each.  There was also a letter in the box which I refrained from reading b/c I didn't want to cry in front of my guests.
This gorgeous window pane was given to me by Val, Chris and the kids.  How awesome is it?  I can't wait to see it hanging on the wall in Drew's nursery.
Amylia Grace won the clothespin game!  She is showing off her winnings.
My lovely grandmother and I
My grandmother, my mother (her daughter in law), AG and I are granddaughters, and the first great granddaughter in my belly.  4 generations in one picture.  5 if you think of the number of years between AG and me.










No comments:

Post a Comment