Thursday, February 2, 2012

I think we may finally have a finished nursery!

Finally, after so many redo's with the furniture and the long wait for the crib, I think we have finally completed the nursery.  I love it so much that I can just sit in there and look around.  Actually, I go in there daily and sit in the glider to read her a book a day.  We still need to hang the windowpane, but that is all.  There are lots of pictures in this post, but I hope you enjoy.

The pictures below are before the crib came in.  Most were taken before the shower with my family.  Jonathan was so cute setting up everything to be on "display" for all to see.
The dresser and mirror that we worked so hard on.  It looks fantastic now!  We have to thank Tessa for the beautiful vinyl saying at the top of the mirror.
 A closer look at the vinyl saying.
Top of her dresser
The piggy bank that Kristin made for her.
Drew's little nite stand.  You can notice the crib mattress on the floor because we had not received her crib at this point.
Her initials are on the other side of the piggy bank
The changing table

The window pane that still needs to be hung
We received so many lovely cards and I didn't know what to do with them.  Finally I decided to tape them to her closet door to be reminded of all the wonderful people who are awaiting her arrival.


The next pictures are of the last step of putting together the crib and the final completed pictures.  We still need to hang the window pane.
Jonathan working hard on the crib

Making sure all the pieces go in the right place
View from the doorway
The dresser
The mirror
Dresser
I have a feeling we will spend a lot of time in this chair
Cute blanket on the glider
Glider corner
The completed crib
Another look at the crib
The window wall
The card door is so full!
And last but not least, her little closet.
Now we are just waiting on a baby to complete the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment