Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jonathan's first father's day!

June 2012

Jonathan's first father's day will most likely not be forgotten.  It was sprinkled with excitement, exercise, and a bit of frustration.  On our way back from the beach, his alternator went out leaving us to walk to a Subway for some air conditioning while waiting on Joseph to come rescue us.  Pretty eventful Father's Day!

I am so lucky to be in this journey of parenthood with my best friend.  There is absolutely nothing as awesome as watching Jonathan with Drew.  It is moments like that that make my heart swell.  We really are two very lucky girls.

Dear Daddy -

     Thanks for making all those silly noises, turning wiping my face into a fun game, making up stories as I ride in the car and just generally loving me.  I am a lucky girl.

Your sweet girl -
Drew


No comments:

Post a Comment