Monday, June 25, 2012

Random photos of cuteness

Below are a few photos from the first month of Drew's life.  It is amazing how I can just sit and stare at her.  Having a child makes me wish I had a video camera constantly running to capture everything.



I love taking the sleeping pictures.  This was the first nap in her bouncy seat.

Napping with Daddy.  We love these lazy times with her.  We try to cherish them now, because we now they will be few and far between when she becomes mobile.

Her sweet sleeping face.

This was taken on Valentine's Day.  I love my 4 Valentine's.

Can she see that snail, or no?

Spending some quality time with Gracie

A little tummy time on the couch

Hands free Daddy
I could share every photo, but I would not want to bore you guys.  As you can imagine, the camera goes everywhere with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment