Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dreams...

Okay so I know it is a symptom of pregnancy to dream more, due to more interrupted sleep.  However, if all of my dreams are going to be like my latest one, then I do not want to dream at all! 

I dreamed that I woke up to take care of my child, but had no idea how to feed him/her.  Somehow, I had missed all the assistance in the hospital.  In my dream, I just stood there looking kind of dumbfounded at my child.

My logical side knows that this cannot happen as I am already planning on attending 2 different breastfeeding classes and I know there is no way I could go through an entire hospital stay without feeding my baby a single time.  The irrational side of me is a bit freaked out.  I think it is my unconscious concerns coming out reminding me that I have no idea what I am getting myself into.  But all I can do is take in the knowledge, and try and learn from all of the mistakes that I am sure to make.

~Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment