Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Baby's first item

So here is the first item that has entered our house for the baby...

I bought it for the cost of shipping only through a special that one of the many pregnancy newsletters had.  It is a sling for carrying baby (as shown in picture).  This thing seems quite confusing and I don't have a baby to practice it on.  I, briefly, thought of trying to get Gracie to comply but her puppy body just isn't the right shape.  Oh well, we will figure it out when the time comes.

Also, I had a doctor's visit on the 9th.  All looks well.  I always hold my breath while my doc is looking for the heartbeat.  It is just one of those things...I can't see, hear, or feel this baby yet, so I need the reassurance that he/she is still there.  The most exciting thing that I learned on this visit was that our next ultrasound will be on October 6th and that is the day we will know if we are having a boy or a girl.  I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment